26 July 2007

My first post in nearly two months!!

Well ... I've been busy. My co-worker had a bad car accident and broke both her wrists
so things have been hectic ... PLUS I've been in Russia!

Here are some pic's - This is St. Issac's in St. Petersburg ... beautiful and Huge!


The Church of Spilt Blood, built on the spot of the Ascenation of one of the Russian Tzar's.


Peterhof - The palace of Peter the Great

Outside the Hermitage - St. Petersburg

The Main Entrance to the Hermitage

A reconstructed church in Novgerod (3 hours outside St. Petersburg)

Well anyway i won't go on! Maybe I'll save some more photos for another time.

Before I left i didn't mange to get a lot of knitting done, but i did complete another shrug from fitted knits, it's such a great pattern to use. I'll try and get some photos up soon of that. And finally I have nearly finished 'faye' by Kim Hargreaves, just one more sleeve to go!!! Hope you are all well, especially you Kendra (hope you've got your feet up!) See ya'll soon.

No comments: