30 August 2007

And progress .... of sorts :)

I ran out of wool for my 15 mm needles, boy your hands, wrists and arms don't half hurt when your done knitting a few rounds on those babies!!
This is the progress so far...

And the next item of clothing i have to show you is the hip-length jumper i've been working on, from a lovely little Sirdar Click pattern called '8954' beautiful name isn't it!! ;)

oooohhhh and i managed to get a copy of Interweave ..... oh my, now i know what every lovely person in blog land has been raving on about. It's great, I've got the wool and needles ready soon as i finished these lovely projects :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow lots of knitting. I love the 8954! You should name it yourself.

Is it the latest Interweave that you've got?

José said...

I think i have the autumn edition, yum yum!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the top.
I knitted a scarf on 15mm needles in 5 hours and i couldn't feel my arms after!! Nightmare! They're good for a quick knitting fix tho'!