15 February 2008

Show and tell ...? Well sort of!

My 1950's fitted Cardigan still isn't quite finished, (as you can see), but I've been promising pictures for weeks now and felt like I should! She looks a lot better on, but I'm sure she looks even better finished!! Damn you small needles!

I just popped into my local charity shop and found these cones of lambswool for 50p each!! B-A-R-G-A-I-N! I love charity :)


And finally I've started something before I've finished something, what a suprise!! I know, tusk!!, I thought I'd give the Gathered Pullover a go from Interwaeve Knits Winter 2007.
I thought a lovely deep purple would be nice, you can't really tell in the picture though :(

The only problem is ... I've NEVER done any kind of cable before, so if anybody has any words of wisdom before I start, it would be much appriciated!!

Thank you friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My only words of wisdom are - I know you can do it - its not too hard, just make sure you pay absolute attention to the back/front aspect of the stitching!
Love the 50's cardi! Spiffing!