23 September 2007

I've been knitting alot recently, I've got three projects on the go ... not something i normally do ( i try to keep focused on one thing at a time!) Anyway with my nan's birthday coming soon i dropped what i was previously knitting and started work on a lovely Autumn scarf for her.





You can't tell by the awful light and the crappy camera on my shitty mobile!! Sorry, I'm not bitter ;) BUT i knitted it in a hand spun dark heather coloured yarn, which should go nicely with my nan's lovely blonde hair. Finger's crossed she likes it!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

The scarf looks lovely. The yarn is so pretty and the textures of the stitch patterns look like they really show it off. I bet your Nan will be so pleased.

Frankie said...

The colours and stitch pattern look lovely. What a treat for your nan.

Anonymous said...

Coo Jose, you have gone from 0 to 60 with your knitting technique - good for you!!!