19 October 2007

Tragically my family have lost someone recently and i haven't felt like writing anything, i have been knitting still as i have found it to be a great comfort, I'm knitting everything from booties for my friends new baby, to chunky winter cardigans. Pictures soon :)

I have managed to keep reading everyone's blogs, which has also kept me occupied. I really think that there's such a wealth of talented people out there, this also came to light as my DB's mother dragged me down to Ally Pally for the Kitting and Stitching show on Sunday. I loved practically everything, but in the end all i came away with was 2 sets of bamboo needles, a 500g ball of Acrylic wool and 2 metres of fabric to make skirts from.


I wish i had some pictures to show you, but i can't get my damn bluetooth to work on my phone (even an IT Technician can get it wrong sometime!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. I send you my best wishes and highest regards XX