30 October 2007

Hey friends ... A few life changing things have happened in the last month or so which made me buy this - My new 'old' car.

A 1979 Mini 1000. So the only logical thing to do next is to knit it something ... It's own blanket!! The flash made it look a little too green, but trust me it compliments it nicely ;)

The next thing to knit was many many booties for the many babies that are due in November. My best friends new baby, DB's Cousins new baby and my other friends new bride, new baby ... so i haven't finished all of them but I'm nearly there.


Even more soon :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the car and its blankie! Reminds me of the time I handmade seat covers for our car it was such a treasure

Sarah said...

Your car is just too cool! And a matching blanket - that is one lucky car. I've been knitting loads of tiny shoes too. Isn't it fun?!