03 August 2006

Afternoon

My roll-neck jumper seems to be taking forever still, even though it's an easy peasy pattern, it just seems to be taking it's time! But here are some pic's of the back -



So i'll solider on with that for a while.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has given me help with my Jaywalkers and that i really appreciate it. I'm gonna get back to knitting them soon, i'm just so bummed out by them that i have to focus my attention on something else for a while :) ..... Like this -

I bought this in a charity shop today for 10p! Yeay, i'm totally sourcing wool for this baby next! :)

2 comments:

nat said...

That is such a cute pattern - it looks like it will be fun to knit. :) The roll neck is coming along, that's more than I would have done by now - all that stockinette! :)

Seahorse said...

Big fan of vintage patterns here! That one is particularly stylish - great find!