07 August 2006

Socks: Part II (well part 4 really!)

And i'm off! Well ... thier still taking me a while, but i'm back on the Jaywalkers! -

I've had a seriously foody weekend! I do loooove my food. So feeling as if it's time to get out and have a walk somewhere, but as i'm newish to the area, i'm not too sure where to go! I have been thinking of just walking around the wool shops here in Leamington, but there very posh yarn shops with equally posh prices ... maybe i'll go window shopping anyway.

Also just to prove that men never grow up ... i went to DB's best freinds birthday celebrations yesturday, as you can tell all the boys had great fun, whilst I got stuck in a concrete maze! :(

I did consider knitting in the sunshine whilst they played ... but it was too funny to resist!



OOh plus, i found this on Daisychains blog, whilst I was having a browse :)
Apparently if i were to be an ice cream (humm?) then i would be this kind!


You Are Rocky Road Ice Cream

Unpredictable and wild, you know how to have fun.
You're also a trendsetter who takes risks with new things.
You know about the latest and greatest - and may have invented it!

You are most compatible with vanilla ice cream.

3 comments:

nat said...

That sock looks great! You'll get that one to fit for sure. :)

T said...

Sock's looking fine now. Keep up the good work!

José said...

Thank you ladies, for your support :) .... i may still need your help hehe