20 January 2008

And here we have another creation to stop me from working on the one thing i REALLY want to get finished!!


A lovely little warm cardigan for DB's second cousin who was born just before Christmas. I've made it a wee bit on the large side so she can grow into it. It was all my own creation and it was all to use up some of my stash, I love it when a plan comes together!!!

Just before Christmas I bought some tags to sew into all the Christmas pressies I knitted (and then forgot to take pictures of before I wrapped them!) anyway .. I'm now determined to sew one of these tags in every creation I make.

The progress has been, what you might call .. painfully slow with my 1950's cardigan. I'm now just left with one sleeve, the edging and the yoke, JUST!!

More pictures soon :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!