10 January 2008

Progress has been sooo slow .. I seem to have started and stopped around 4 or 5 different knits. Oh and Happy New Year to you all!! :)

I received lots of knitting books for Christmas which was mucho wonderful, but I believe this made it allot more difficult to set my mind on something to knit, too many choices you see.

I finally decided to go for something I've been meaning to knit for a long time now, and something not from one of my new books at all!! Whoops ;)

This is the pattern I've gone for, a nice fitted 1950's cardigan, with some left over wash and wear I had in a fetching mustard colour.
Here's my progress so far, back, and left front. It's taking a while because of the small needles ... but it's going OK.

In the meantime I got on with making a long over due needle bag. So I haven't been slaking .. honest gov!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Jose! Glad to see you haven't been idle (like me!!)
I do like your recycled tree! A variation on the Yule Log!
Hope 2008 is everything you hope for and more!!